I hope that iPods will be used more widely in our futures as teachers and students!
Friday, November 5, 2010
iPods in the Classroom
iPods became very popular while I was in high school. They were only to be used during passing time and study halls. iPods were especially banned from test time, because a student could have loaded the answers and such onto their iPod. Louisa-Muscatine (I went to Muscatine schools) special education students are allowed to use their iPods to listen to a voice reading test questions to them. This began as early as 2005, when I was a high school freshman! I am proud that some districts are adopting technologies such as this.
I hope that iPods will be used more widely in our futures as teachers and students!
I hope that iPods will be used more widely in our futures as teachers and students!
100 Ways to Use Your iPod to Learn and Study Better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment